Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 6, 2010 #1 Signature removed upon request. ~Simon Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Sep 6, 2010 #2 I absolutely love it. The best sig you've ever done imo, I love the flow..
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 6, 2010 #3 Thanks Im working on a .gif to show how i made it
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 6, 2010 #4 Removed upon request ~simon Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Sep 6, 2010 #5 Don't think it has loop on.
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Sep 6, 2010 #9 Beautiful work iSimon. :thumbup1:
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 6, 2010 #10 You gave me the render and idea byakuya <3
A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 Sep 6, 2010 #11 Why did you take it away??
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 6, 2010 #12 GodsAssassin said: Why did you take it away?? Click to expand... I was asked to remove it .
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 6, 2010 #15 Guys, please stop replying, I'm requesting it be closed