Events + School = Problem

CP3Nation-Cowboys

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,382
Hey Guys i just wanted to let you know that for me school starts tommorow and with all the homework and stuff i might not be able to make the events that are on weeknights. But i will still come to realism on Saturday nights. And When i can come to the events on weeknights you know that I will be there.
 
i can only play realism nothing else event right now beacause of work. so dont worry if you can make all events ;)

- tomi87
 
School comes before games. Life comes before games. Game when you can. It is never a problem.
 
Its school and it's cool lol. heard it on tv but anyways,

do h/w that is needed. then if time come to the events, they will always be here not going anywhere anytime soon u know.
 
School has been an issue for me too. Being in the senior year, its more work trying to put together a portfolio. I am surprised that I am on this often...I ll wait for the third week...Just remember Life > Games > Texas
 
Its school and it's cool lol. heard it on tv but anyways,
School is hell. i would rather work.

Also i cant make wild card but ever other event i can make. last year i could only do pistol and realism. :/
 
School will be a problem with me to. I also have football practice after school for two hours, plus homework. :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top