mIRC

JayFlip

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
4,942
As the majority of IRC users know, you don't have to actually to register in order to use this program. (Click continue; wait; click continue again after it becomes clickable).

However, as of this morning, my IRC will not give me the second continue, only a clickable Register/Exit. I have tried restarting computer, and un-install/re-installing mIRC (7.1). Has IRC now become "register or you cannot use me", or is there a way I can fix this?
 
I have no idea how to fix it but i recommend Chatzilla if your using firefox, its really cool. Plus ive got the font set to tf2 so it looks awesome!
 
I got that too, no idea how to fix it.

Just use x-chat too, its very simple
 
Tonight it had no problems, without me taking any action; thanks for suggestions, issue solved.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top