Back in the division/game today!

Madvillain

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
1,445
Yay. After not playing day of defeat or any games at all for 3 or 4 months, and a month or so in the BC2 Division, I'm back to stay in the DoD:s Division!

Been great to see old and new players in avalanche.

Great to be back =]
 
I'll install dod just to play with you again bro :D
 
Welcome back...Lets see who can dominate who first in Ava =P
 
Thank you everyone! Yesterday alone I played from like 5 am to 11 am.. and I didn't even have a mic (Broke my old one in a rage of it not working properly)

But I just had my father run over to best buy while I was in an Alcoholics anonymous meeting and I got a new one!

Heh. Let the addiction begin. <3


oh. my new sig is pure pwnage as well. and I have finally taken that dumb 1 off the end of my name and put an i, thus completing my last name.. fabbrini.

Finally, you all can stop calling me "Fabbrin" and add the I at the end! =D
 
Last edited:
Damn man.. after playing pretty much all night, I must say that I missed you guys.. New and old I'm not trying to sound wack or whatever but it's a blast playing with yall.. and talking to yall in game.

I Cannot wait for a further great time in avalanche!
 
Back
Top