O no, its back!

i have no life [DAM]

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
321
Yup, school's back. Already put in two days this week. Feels odd now since the one and a half week break. Anybody else back to school yet, or are you a lucky person and get more time off. Back to the old grind for me now.
 
I just finished the most pointless week of school in my life. What is two days really gonna do for us?! Oh well, it's over already!!!
 
I don't go back till January 14, one of the good things about college is long LONG breaks!
 
Lol first thing I saw.

I no, its black!(black=blackout...:O)

OH NO!!!

BACK TO SCHOOL! YAY!!!
I want to be kind of at school, there's nothing to do that's why.
I just kept owning, ya' know? like BOOM!!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!!, ya know?..
One time I owned this guy named Jeremy...with a thompson.then..BOOM!!!!
ya' know?
 
I started on Wednesday which sucked. It was hard getting back in the school schedule.
 
University of Tennessee doesn't start back up until next Wednesday, so I have a few more days at home... which I really don't like, since I moved to Memphis one week before going to school so I don't have many friends in Memphis. I love being back in Knoxville.
 
lmao i been back to school on 1/2/08 and like last school for me is 1/18 and i get about 2 1/2 week off wats good =P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top