- Joined
- Jun 7, 2010
- Messages
- 166
well, i was at work and really bad storms come rolling through yesterday. lightning hit right beside our house and lights flickered. so my wife shut off and unplugged the computer.
I get home and it wouldnt connect to the internet. it wouldnt recognize the network card also.so i plugged in a different tower and it worked fine.
I flashed my hard drive and reloaded everything; thinking something freak thing happened and would recognize it again. it didnt work. it is a integrade network so it may be a bigger problem. here is my motherboard.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131603
1. is there something else i could try?
2. what network card would work for this M.B. and be good but not expensive.
I get home and it wouldnt connect to the internet. it wouldnt recognize the network card also.so i plugged in a different tower and it worked fine.
I flashed my hard drive and reloaded everything; thinking something freak thing happened and would recognize it again. it didnt work. it is a integrade network so it may be a bigger problem. here is my motherboard.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131603
1. is there something else i could try?
2. what network card would work for this M.B. and be good but not expensive.




