Do you use the arrow keys or the W,S,D,A keys for movements?

Do you use the arrow keys or the W,S,D,A keys for movements?

  • Arrow Keys

    Points: 24 5.5%
  • W,S,D,A Keys

    Points: 396 90.8%
  • I don't use a keyboard.

    Points: 16 3.7%

  • Total voters
    436
there is only ONE game i use the arrow keys to move... GrandChase...the reson...cuz the A,S,and D keys are skills for a charater XD so thats my excuse to use the arrow keys...THOUGH im trying to get controler :P every other game its wasd all the way :D
 
Where are the arrow keys on the keyboard??? I don't even know. I've probably never used them.
 
I can't think of a single PC game with default arrow keys for movement other than FlightSims....
 
Rocking my zBoard

7659d1225888636-ideazon-zboard-zgp-1000-game-controller-ideazon-zboard-zgp-1000-game-controller.jpg
 
WASD for the win!!! I haven't used the arrow keys for movement since I played tetris years ago!!!
My girlfriend used ESDF, but that is more because she isn't comfortable with the key spacing using WASD (Then again, she loses quick access to her keyboard's G keys, so she can't have those fun macros at hand).
 
Im old school when it comes to playing games... arrow keys. All games, iirc, in the 80s used arrow keys as movement and thats the era of my first pc, an Apple IIc.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top