Proof that I can use nades!

Bad Brain

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,226
after... killing myself twice with my own nades in the comp team tryouts :cursing: i felt i needed something to prove... mainly im not useless with them

i blame kalt anyway :P

gah, only 5 screenshots allowed i have more... some of them better
 
What you really need to do is throw a nade at Blue and Sumac when theyre on your team and kill them =)

Also, nice multi-kills with those nades...
 
nope, not nearly enough proof brain. I wanna see 10 kills with one nade.

-Blue
 
Willing to sell my services and the services of 9 idiots I can con into standing still for you for 5 Casino Cash!!!
 
more kalt screenshots, you owe us :P

:cursing:

back when i played kalt i didnt have the habbit of taking meaningless screenshots, all i found was a bunch of domination screenshots for various bounties

the only one that stood out was this

103903742-4.jpg


this is in 12 minutes, i know this because red scorpion made a video of it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLH5MRwy4g&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

somehow he managed to make it look like i died more than 5 times but who cares :)

and sumac, LETS DO THIS!
 
Last edited:
Nice nades BB. You got some practice in I see!
 
Back
Top