Nate's Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Skittlez I dont really make sprays.
Jamester could you help me on your avatar. I need like an image cause I dont know much about the MOD Division.
Acefire you can look here!
 
Last edited:
Not exactly what I was expecting. Seems a bit bland.

If you need to get a cutout of something from a solid background like what I gave you for a render, here's a tutorial you can use for a chroma keying type of thing.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQCUP2WbSiQ[/ame]

When I said "along the barrel of the awp" I meant on top of the barrel the bullet leaves from, in front of the scope.

Could you try again, FX? Take your time. I'm not in a rush to get a fancy signature.

I rendered the GSG9 for you this time.
renderedgsg9.png


Might want to cut out the shadow, though.
 
I deleted my request after I realized it wasn't getting done to any extent. Thanks
 
Signature or Avatar?

Avatar

Render/Image: (What render/image do you want in it?) : Nothing

Text: BmXImDead

Colors/Style: read and black

Extras: I want just my name and i want it in red and black and i kind of want it like diagonal or what ever looks nice


Thanks and I Hope it looks nice
~BmX
 
Hey :), can u make one for me?

If you can then:

It's a Sig

Image: Maybe a dragon in the backround.

What to say: Im coimg to get you

Colour and Style: any colour you think is the best :) Style maybe a smokey backround

Extras: No extras
 
Last edited:
Can you use the Signature or Avatar? Yes

Render/Image:Something cool from Starcraft 2 like a Zealot
Text: Chief of Cereal and maybe put "Fight till the End" Somewhere in there please

Colors/Style: Reb blue green
Extras:Make the Backround look very Starcraft Theme like as in a Sparkling red and blue colors if you know what i mean.
 
Did u finish it?

Be patient, man. Don't rush him. He has a life, y'kno.

Btw, you can take me off the list to get something done for. Noticed you said something about not being great at sigs and I've been comparing styles of the diff people who make photoshop shops on the forums lately. If you still want to give my request a shot, go ahead. Up to you. Might not use it, though.
 
Last edited:
Okay iiNfamous, That is fine. Hope you find someone more experienced.

Chief of Cereal sorry I have not finished your sig. I will try to finish tonight. My computer has been not working and I just got home and I still have A LOT of homework. I will try my hardest to get it done.
 
Okay,

My PC is currently down. If I get it back up I will work on your sig. If I cant get it to work I will be closing my shop.

I will tell you by tomorrow afternoon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top