What movie u see more than twice??

ericonni

I made one post
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
10
Hey all u here, I am a big movie fan so love good movies to death LOL
I have gone over Die Hard series for nearlly five times, what's more fun, last week my classmate send me this full Blu-ray collection of Die Hard, but she told me she got it at a decent price.
I wonder what movie have u seen more than twice? or u may definitely go for Die hard. :)
 
If you're talking about going to the theaters multiple times for the same movie, then zero; but a few examples of movies I frequently rewatch a lot would be: Hero, Gladiator, North by Northwest, Star Trek: The Original Motion Picture (on Laserdisc!), Pulp Fiction, and Serenity.
 
I am Legend
Avatar
The Green Mile
The Book Of Eli
Live Free or Die Hard
1408
The Expendables

That is all I could think of half awake. :)
 
Broken arrow
Requiem for a dream
The dark night
Children of men

Just to name a few
 
The matrix x1000(all of them). The bourn series, LOTR series, I've seen Ghost in the shell like 2-3 times. Prolly a lot more, cant think.
 
There aren't a lot of movies I've seen twice, but here's a list of movies that I'd LIKE to see twice:
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Toy Story 3
3:10 to Yuma
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Already seen twice or more times:
Sherlock Holmes
Batman Begins
The Dark Night
 
Too many of them.

Fight Club
The Great Escape
Die Hard (1,2,3,4)
Lethal Weapon (1,2,3,4)
Ichi the Killer (Why I keep watching this I'll never know)
Witness for the Prosecution
Apocalypse Now
Pirates of the Caribbean: CotBP
National Treasures
Branded to Kill
Oldboy
Full Metal Jacket
The Shinning
2001: A Space Odyssey
Shaun of the Dead
Once Upon a Time in the West
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
The Good, The Bad, and the Weird
[Rec]
Yojimbo
M.A.S.H
Waltz With Bashir
The Bridge on the River Kwai

...And probably a hundred more.
 
There aren't a lot of movies I've seen twice, but here's a list of movies that I'd LIKE to see twice:
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Toy Story 3
3:10 to Yuma
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Already seen twice or more times:
Sherlock Holmes
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

fixed.

Scott pilgrim vs the world
nightmare before christmas
Donnie Darko (movie blew muh mind)
The Pest (old school movie i still think is funny)
war of the worlds 1953
 
Alot of movies, but the band of brothers series is something I've seen a million times over. (Their Mini-Movies)
 
From the top of my head:
James Cameron's Avatar; Lord of the Rings trilogy; The Star wars saga; The original Alien saga; Zombieland; All the Batman movies (except the Joel Schumacher ones); Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy; Tuntematon sotilas (The unknown soldier); any Jack Nicholson movie
 

Latest posts

Back
Top