M Meatwad77 Famous Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 411 Sep 9, 2010 #1 Here's an awesome Wallpaper for TF2 players who like pyros Enjoy! ====== EDIT I Didn't know 4chan blocks out the image so I got another wallper that is just as good IMO Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
Here's an awesome Wallpaper for TF2 players who like pyros Enjoy! ====== EDIT I Didn't know 4chan blocks out the image so I got another wallper that is just as good IMO
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Sep 9, 2010 #2 You only posted a 4chan logo?
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Sep 9, 2010 #3 Duality said: You only posted a 4chan logo? Click to expand... I think it automatically does that when you post directly from 4chan's image location. To actually show us he would have to save the image and re-upload it himself. Or that least when I copy his image URL, thats what it looks like happens.
Duality said: You only posted a 4chan logo? Click to expand... I think it automatically does that when you post directly from 4chan's image location. To actually show us he would have to save the image and re-upload it himself. Or that least when I copy his image URL, thats what it looks like happens.
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Sep 9, 2010 #4 Nice wallpaper man!
M Meatwad77 Famous Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 411 Sep 9, 2010 #6 Oh snap.....I didn't know it blocks out the image.....my bad guys. I'll try to find it somewhere else
Oh snap.....I didn't know it blocks out the image.....my bad guys. I'll try to find it somewhere else
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 9, 2010 #7 Lol you can find a bunch of these on deviantart. Try wallbase.net, it dumps wallpapers from 4chan. But yeah, 4chan image links dont last
Lol you can find a bunch of these on deviantart. Try wallbase.net, it dumps wallpapers from 4chan. But yeah, 4chan image links dont last
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 9, 2010 #9 Split said: someone visits /hr/ Click to expand... /wg/ /hr/ /w/
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Sep 9, 2010 #10 Too bad 4chan sucks now, mostly.