A thankyou

HazeUk

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
900
Since my whole computer recently failed software and hardware, I've had to buy pretty much a whole new system, which now works. Thankgod.

I'd just like to thank the people who helped me with their advice in trying to fix the original problem in the Tech Help section, whether the advice worked or not. Im really appreciative. I really need my pc, so thanks again. (I posted it here, so everyone can see)

Cheers,

Haze.
 
Last edited:
Even though i didnt help u solve ur problem i would like to say
ur welcome ^^

Hope this problem never happens again bud, cya in the servs
 
Even though i didnt help u solve ur problem i would like to say
ur welcome ^^

Hope this problem never happens again bud, cya in the servs

aha ^^ Ohhhh so do I, so do I... enough to have nightmares from. See you around mate.
 
i used to go to toms hardware for my computer needs, now i just come here :D, everyone here is incredibly helpful XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top