Some suggestions for a new game??

Silent_Predator

EGO Addict
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
1,281
My neighbor has been nice enough to offer to buy me a new game/games ($50) from Steam for helping him with his dino of a PC..... I just bought BC2 in July..... what are some of the games you guys are playing... I prefer FPS/single+multi... provide me a link to check out the game..

on top of it, he is buying a new PC so I get the dinosaur(DDR) for free. It works, so its perfect for my kids.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
any of the STALKER games are amazing. Metro 2033 is also good but only has singleplayer.

http://www.stalker-game.com/
http://www.metro2033game.com/us/age_gate

Bioshock 2 is also very good

http://www.bioshock2game.com/

any fallout 3 game is also a great purchase. either the vanilla game of the year version or you can preorder fallout 3 new vegas from steam.

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/index.html

also, if you do not have starcraft 2, I would suggest that over all these games, even tho its an RTS game.

-Blue
 
any of the STALKER games are amazing. Metro 2033 is also good but only has singleplayer.

http://www.stalker-game.com/
http://www.metro2033game.com/us/age_gate

Bioshock 2 is also very good

http://www.bioshock2game.com/

any fallout 3 game is also a great purchase. either the vanilla game of the year version or you can preorder fallout 3 new vegas from steam.

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/index.html

also, if you do not have starcraft 2, I would suggest that over all these games, even tho its an RTS game.

-Blue
Starcraft 2 isn't steam and also 60$ :<

So yeah, what kind of game are you looking for and what do you already have.
 
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition
Portal - Complimentary (Opt In)
Counter-Strike: Source Beta
Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000
Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2
Brothers in Arms Pack
Left 4 Dead
FarCry
Company of Heroes
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Shadowgrounds Survivor
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Shadowgrounds
Earth 2160
Source Multiplayer Pack
Counter-Strike 1 Anthology
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 1

on disk - Far Cry 2
dig dl - Crysis
 
Last edited:
If you like RTS games I suggest getting Ruse, the beta for the game was fantastic and if I had the cash for it I would buy it hehe. OR one of the total war games. As for a fps... I can't really think of any that you don't seem to have. I would say Halo: Reach but that is for 360 hah >_<
 
I dunno, just browse through steam, it would be much easier to see something that's popular and catches your eye, because we could be here forever just listing games and not knowing what you like personally.

There hasn't been a recent huge fps release. We're you talking about a FPS that is singleplayer and multiplayer? Or just an Fps or a game thats single and multiplayer.

Mafia II just released, but that's only singleplayer.
 
Last edited:
what about either COD:World at War or COD4 ?
You actually could just wait for black ops to come out. eGO doesn't have WaW servers anymore, and eGO is getting black ops servers and a lot of people are going to move to that I believe from 4. Unless it's 60$.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top