Alrighty guys and gals,
I recently installed windows 7 and the OS its self is working quite well. However,
when I pop in my legit bought from best buy disk to install call of duty 4: modern warfare
it takes windows 7 forever to even realize there is a disk ,then wont even give
me the icon that goes with the cd under my computer. Instead it tells me to find
a program ,which of course is not needed. Anyways once I get the setup cd started
my explorer.exe quits working ,and I have to wait about 20 minutes for it to pop back up.
Once the cd is actually loaded and I get to the screen that gives me the install option
none of the buttons work. Absolutely none the install button, extras button, links button,
support button, and hell even the quit button does NOT work. I think
it may just be loading incredibly slow ,but I have not found any supporting evidence yet.
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out.
Thank y'all,
Stick
I recently installed windows 7 and the OS its self is working quite well. However,
when I pop in my legit bought from best buy disk to install call of duty 4: modern warfare
it takes windows 7 forever to even realize there is a disk ,then wont even give
me the icon that goes with the cd under my computer. Instead it tells me to find
a program ,which of course is not needed. Anyways once I get the setup cd started
my explorer.exe quits working ,and I have to wait about 20 minutes for it to pop back up.
Once the cd is actually loaded and I get to the screen that gives me the install option
none of the buttons work. Absolutely none the install button, extras button, links button,
support button, and hell even the quit button does NOT work. I think
it may just be loading incredibly slow ,but I have not found any supporting evidence yet.
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out.
Thank y'all,
Stick







