Guess who Just ordered something AWESOME :D

Looks good Skope. Glad we worked you through this as you're going to have a nice system coming your way. I agree with Phobus, pics are a must!
 
Very nice. I would cry my self to sleep if someone that just bought like a 600$ netbook won the asus ares.
 
Or a 10$ HDMI cable D:

Anyway, I just got the confirmation that the Computer is being shipped today or tomorrow (Weekend Express shipping FTW :D ) and I should have it by Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Also, I just tried a double frontflip on the tramp, I just cut my lip open on my braces as they smacked my face into my knee.

Its not that painful, but its not the greatests ;)

Pics will happen, I always do pics, Did them for my N64 Portable, will do them for this :D
 
Or a 10$ HDMI cable D:

Anyway, I just got the confirmation that the Computer is being shipped today or tomorrow (Weekend Express shipping FTW :D ) and I should have it by Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Also, I just tried a double frontflip on the tramp, I just cut my lip open on my braces as they smacked my face into my knee.

Its not that painful, but its not the greatests ;)

Pics will happen, I always do pics, Did them for my N64 Portable, will do them for this :D

Don't be shy on the pics. Upload a high res album. I wants to see dem. :>
 
Also, I just tried a double frontflip on the tramp, I just cut my lip open on my braces as they smacked my face into my knee.

Its not that painful, but its not the greatests ;)


Pics will happen, I always do pics, Did them for my N64 Portable, will do them for this :D

pics of this or it didn't happen
lol jk......not really i wanna see the carnage
 
"lol jk......not really i wanna see the carnage"

Lawl, I take that as an Insult man, but I guess you will see ;) , Im great at being creative.
 
your insult-o-meter is way off

I just want to see you dripping blood
 
Looks nice, love the HAF X and am probably going for one this month along with a 460. I really like the ECS Black, Palit Sonic Platinum , as well as the GLH . EVGA is EVGA and they're awesome. Besides not being able to cool and clock as well as other brands , they still have EE. Most other cards dump the heat back into the case, but if you have good case flow this shouldnt not be an issue.

YES- why no SSD ? With everything your putting into this, look into the EVGA classified mobo also...
 
Looks nice, love the HAF X and am probably going for one this month along with a 460. I really like the ECS Black, Palit Sonic Platinum , as well as the GLH . EVGA is EVGA and they're awesome. Besides not being able to cool and clock as well as other brands , they still have EE. Most other cards dump the heat back into the case, but if you have good case flow this shouldnt not be an issue.

YES- why no SSD ? With everything your putting into this, look into the EVGA classified mobo also...

I personally think evga cards are overrated. And don't even think about that ECS Black anything. Sure, they're stable and reliable, but don't even think about overclocking.
 
If you are a student, you should sign up for the MSDN academic alliance. It is something like 20 dollars, and it gets you access for lots of microsoft software for personal use (including windows 7 pro)!
 
Back
Top