Well it turns out when I bought my H50 it was a open box and I didn't realize at the time, So now its making a super load noise (sounds like some bad mexican food in my tummy
) and my temps are going crazy, I had to set my cpu back to stock from 3.8 to keep it cool. I tried pluging the pump into different fan headers re-seated it and nothing (and don't want to send it back or call corsair tech to much of a hassle). SO I NEED A NEW COOLER and was looking at these ones 
ProlimaTech Megahalems Revision-B
Thermalright Venomous-X
Noctua NH-U12P
Please help me decide and if you know something better please comment back
) and my temps are going crazy, I had to set my cpu back to stock from 3.8 to keep it cool. I tried pluging the pump into different fan headers re-seated it and nothing (and don't want to send it back or call corsair tech to much of a hassle). SO I NEED A NEW COOLER and was looking at these ones 
ProlimaTech Megahalems Revision-B
Thermalright Venomous-X
Noctua NH-U12P
Please help me decide and if you know something better please comment back















