S Smilodon EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2010 Messages 1,202 Sep 11, 2010 #1 I just took these pictures on Resistance and Liberation beta yesterday. I think they look cool and if anyone wants them as a DoD:s background Just save the picture and just find the folder it goes in.
I just took these pictures on Resistance and Liberation beta yesterday. I think they look cool and if anyone wants them as a DoD:s background Just save the picture and just find the folder it goes in.
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Sep 11, 2010 #2 Those look nice. Reminds me of the Battle of the bulge without the explosions and the other stuff.
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Sep 11, 2010 #3 Dutchoper72 said: Those look nice. Reminds me of the Battle of the bulge without the explosions and the other stuff. Click to expand... What are they showing people on TV these days :scared:
Dutchoper72 said: Those look nice. Reminds me of the Battle of the bulge without the explosions and the other stuff. Click to expand... What are they showing people on TV these days :scared:
S Smilodon EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2010 Messages 1,202 Sep 11, 2010 #6 Thanks everyone I was just caping the point, and I thought it would make a good picture.