I've known this site for a while. Never pay retail price... You can find great deals/combos here
The site is just a forum that posts deals from other places
I.E. i searched in the site for a gtx 465 and i found this
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2230229
If i were to go on newegg and try to find a gtx 465 twin frozr. I would've found this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4&cm_re=msi_twin_frozr-_-14-127-514-_-Product
and paid about 100 dollars extra for the same product
slickdeals.net
That's the stie, just search for stuff and you'll find low prices
The site is just a forum that posts deals from other places
I.E. i searched in the site for a gtx 465 and i found this
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2230229
If i were to go on newegg and try to find a gtx 465 twin frozr. I would've found this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4&cm_re=msi_twin_frozr-_-14-127-514-_-Product
and paid about 100 dollars extra for the same product
slickdeals.net
That's the stie, just search for stuff and you'll find low prices




