F Fletch I made one post Joined Jul 21, 2010 Messages 17 Sep 11, 2010 #1 Evening ladies and gents, Basically when i had vent open earlier and went on DoD:S and CS:S also BF2 come to think of it, There was zero sound. I could hear vent but not the games. :'( Any idea's? Cheers Fletch
Evening ladies and gents, Basically when i had vent open earlier and went on DoD:S and CS:S also BF2 come to think of it, There was zero sound. I could hear vent but not the games. :'( Any idea's? Cheers Fletch
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Sep 11, 2010 #2 What OS are you using?
F Fletch I made one post Joined Jul 21, 2010 Messages 17 Sep 11, 2010 #3 iSimon said: What OS are you using? Click to expand... Dammit i always forget something. Windows 7 32bit at the moment. I have downloaded latest drivers for sound card.
iSimon said: What OS are you using? Click to expand... Dammit i always forget something. Windows 7 32bit at the moment. I have downloaded latest drivers for sound card.