2 Monitors 1 PC

O did you really had to waste and rezise my thread Mikkel?:P People have to scrol like hell now. And i still have a question:P
 
What's your question?

Well if Mikkel didnt made that thread you would have seen it:P

Anyway..... I wanna play COH, BC2, DOD:S or SC2. Doesnt mater. On 2 screens. So its like 2880x900 instead of 1440x900.

How do i do this? There is no option in-game: "fill both screen for more fun" or something.
 
Well if Mikkel didnt made that thread you would have seen it:P

Anyway..... I wanna play COH, BC2, DOD:S or SC2. Doesnt mater. On 2 screens. So its like 2880x900 instead of 1440x900.

How do i do this? There is no option in-game: "fill both screen for more fun" or something.

I don't think any games support dual screens, except for WoW. I have a few ideas, at least for the Source games.
Find the video settings in the dods cfg folder. It will be called video or video settings. it will look something like this

Code:
"VideoConfig"
{
	"setting.cpu_level"		"1"
	"setting.gpu_level"		"3"
	"setting.mat_antialias"		"1"
	"setting.mat_aaquality"		"0"
	"setting.mat_forceaniso"		"0"
	"setting.mat_vsync"		"0"
	"setting.mat_triplebuffered"		"0"
	"setting.mat_grain_scale_override"		"0.000000"
	"setting.mat_monitorgamma"		"2.200000"
	"setting.gpu_mem_level"		"2"
	"setting.mem_level"		"2"
	"setting.mat_queue_mode"		"-1"
	"setting.defaultres"		"1920"
	"setting.defaultresheight"		"1080"
	"setting.aspectratiomode"		"1"
	"setting.fullscreen"		"1"
	"setting.nowindowborder"		"0"
}

And just make the resolution,
or "setting.defaultres" to 2880,
and "setting.defaultresheight" to 900.
 
Back
Top