Modern Warfare 2 Noob Tube Montage

Shadowesh

Famous
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
482
I just made this for a project demo, but I decided to share with you guys. Tell me what you guys think ;)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pW--yBQDUo[/ame]
 
Editing: +1
Gameplay: -6

Because those are noobtubes..

But seriously a nice video you made there
 
This is what made cod bad, the noob tubes not your video. :P nice job.
 
You cheated! You used bullets for one of those kills! lol j/k.
What recording software did you use?
 
My only criticism for it is that while I can't be certain, it looks like you did all your filming from two games. If you have the opportunity, you might want to record a handful of games and take the best moments of them instead; with one or two games you had a lot of single kills, which with tubing is just like shooting a person randomly with a gun as far as 'amazingness' goes, or things a lot of people wouldn't call "montage worthy."

I'm not saying you need to make back to back to back clips for six minutes of you getting 5+ multikills or anything, but if you can I would recommend storing up about seven to ten games and then trying from there. (I'm also aware of the limitations with disk space and trying to play with FRAPS on versus having FRAPS off; I've done a few recordings from my PC.)

Otherwise good work!

The thumper direct impact at 1:30 was pretty awesome, also. :)
 
Really awesome! I absolutely hate it when i get tubed but its fun when i do it to somebody else :P
 
Nice video:P As much as I hate the noob tube, the video makes up for it:):):)
 
i never use noob tubes

rpgs however are a totally different story

real pros do epic knife runs though
 
Back
Top