Core i5 CPU Frequency World Record

I was expecting a lot high of a clock increase. :P
Maybe if they used an Atom on a non-netbook? Or took it out of the netbook, probably.

Yea, that might help :P
Also, they might be hitting the physical limitation on clock speed.
 
I was expecting a lot high of a clock increase. :P
Maybe if they used an Atom on a non-netbook? Or took it out of the netbook, probably.
I don't think the Atoms are ever going to hit high clocks, they aren't made for that. Even if you could, why would you want to, you bought a netbook for a reason.

Pretty nice i5 clocks, really want to see someone make a closed liquid nitrogen system that cools its self.
 
guys, no offense (i know im not an admin), but need to keep this thread on topic. need to talk bout more possible world records. i wonder what the world record is for stable oc on air or water (i think water is becoming more popular now n days).

define stable?

I can hit 4.5, and it will do prime all night, but I get errors in my SMP client.

Lol! Nice!!
Liquid nitrogen cooling can do fun stuff!! It can even make an Atom processor worthwile!!!
It would be awesome of someone would design a liquid nitrogen cooling system that didn't require manual refils!!! Would be expensive, but worth it!!!

There is no way. LN2 sublimates, so eventually you would have a tube filled with warm nitrogen gas
 
That was intense to watch. 106 degrees, shocked it hadn't melted
 
Rolls Royce is pure class. Ferrari is reckless. If you're rollin' in a Rolls Royce, people know you are classy.
Not saying I wouldn't want a Ferrari, but wtf is the point of having such a fast car when the max it'll ever go is 70, maybe 80 mph?
Hmm I have been in cars that went up to 120 on the highway. (Speed limit was about 55)
And autobahn (sp) isnt the only place without a speed limit.
 
That was intense to watch. 106 degrees, shocked it hadn't melted

It's -106C. :P

Hmm I have been in cars that went up to 120 on the highway. (Speed limit was about 55)
And autobahn (sp) isnt the only place without a speed limit.

The Autobahn does have a speed limit. -.-
And that is just reckless. Hm.
 
It's -106C. :P



The Autobahn does have a speed limit. -.-
And that is just reckless. Hm.
Yeah iSimon it was -106..and parts of the autobahn do not have speedlimits. (Recommended speed, but no required speed).
 
Who would go to Europe, just to drive their car on the Autobahn. What a waste of money.
 
people that live in europe?

People that don't live in Europe. Having the Autobahn as the excuse for purchasing a fast car is like buying an i5 and saying it can go 7ghz. Sure, it can, but not in a doable, cost effective, or long term way.
 
Back
Top