Best quotes you have ever read?

Sgt.Saputo

I made one post
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
26
These can be famous quotes, or quotes taken from the average everyday person. Below are some of my favorites :)


"don't forget not all zombies are dead some are just infected with a "Communist Non-American Made Disease" that makes the rage full." -tooKOOl4Kats

"Food coloring is by nature colorless." -ARVash

"i feel insulted that you said red dead in the same Topic as CoD or in the same Internet or Universe, there next money grab (game) is called "CotsgasmwbtssD " meaning " Call of the same game again so morons will buy the same **** Duty" -TheBaxterEffect

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." Col. Jeff Cooper, from The Art of the Rifle
"Give a small boy a hammer, and he will find that everything he encounters needs pounding."
-- Abraham Kaplan
"1.24274238 miles, because Russians don't need scopes" -Thomme

?You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.? -Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"I'm a doctor, dammit. I know more about cotton swabs than you do!" -4thPointofContact

"Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless." -shotgunjoel

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
"...with liberty and justice for all." (Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all states.)
-D. Stanhope

"Kids are mighty curious creatures, you can use it to your advantage and have them learn or it can be their demise." ~Wingnut
"This AK-47 is an ASSAULT WEAPON as much as this guitar is a ROCKSTAR INSTRUMENT." -bigalexe

Anthony, it's mow-sin nah-gaunt. Not "mo-si na-gah", not "Mou-sey na-gara", not "Mun-sin na-nahnt". *Speaking slowly* mow-sin nah-gaunt. *mumbles* FNG....
 
I saw this quote under my fellow member Kerak's name.

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.- General George S. Patton.
 
"Hello I am master chief lololololololololool"


That's my favorite quote of all time.
 
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"If I saw an amputee being hanged, I would start yelling out random letters." - Demetri Martin.

Also anything on this page. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Quote:HK-47
 
Honestly any star wars quote. This is one of my favorites
"I have surpassed you, Bane. Now I am the Master."
"Then prove it."
―Zannah and Bane
 
"March march, now cap me some yank flags, i dont want excuses i want results " - =(eGO)=™REVELATIONS(uk)

"All I ask from you is comitment, loyalty, and most of all courage. We are the DamBusters, are you scared yet?" - =(eGO)=™REVELATIONS(uk)

"Kalt maybe your town,
Avalanche maybe your city,
Donner maybe your home,
But STRAND is our FORTRESS." - Dont remember this guys name but his quote made it as the DAM BUSTERS motto back when there were houses.

"Player 1: MG in steffie,
Player 1's Friend: Steffie who
Player 1: Steffie the building
Player 1's Friend: You mean suze?"
 
So long as there are men there will be wars.
-Albert Einstein

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
-Common Psyker Benediction
 
"Too bad for you... these aren't just zombies... they're NINJA ZOMBIES!!"

"I've HAD it, with these mother... zombies in this mother.... graveyard!" (Edited obviously) -Blind Gravekeeper

Hamlet's gravestone reads: Not to be.

"Roznecrantz and Gildenstern are dead!"


All above quotes are from the most amazing play I've EVER seen: "Living Dead in Denmark".
 
Men...Hard to live with..but....no that's about it xD
 
"Your mind is like a parachute, it it only works when it's open."
-His Holiness The Dalai Llama

"Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter."
-Thomas Jefferson

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Beware the hobby that eats."
-Benjamin Franklin

"In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves."
-Gautama Siddhartha, Buddah
 
anything starfox64 related....

'All the ladies call me lucky, 'cause I'm Magically delicious'-lyrics from FF, by Adventures of Duane and BrandO

' Crime, boy I don't know, is when I decided to kick your ass' -Jet Bartlet, West Wing

'It's Dangerous to go in alone, take this' -Old man in the cave , L o Zelda (screw tyhe meme that spawned from it)

' Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting. ' Creasy, Man on Fire

Lastly the quote that if followed would solve all the problems in the world

'Be excellent to each other' Bill, Bill and Ted Excellent Adventure.
 
Last edited:
"Hello I am master chief lololololololololool"


That's my favorite quote of all time.

Now I have to watch Arby and the Chief again. >:(
On that note,
"Roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi "
 
"A stupid man can never accurately repeat the words of a clever man, for as soon as the stupid man hears what the clever man has to say, he un consciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."-Unknown

whenever someone tries to repeate me i think of this and smile
:)
 
well i guess the thread has a winner

but a saying i follow whenever playing a videogame (looking at fable)

"Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out"
 
Back
Top