Best quotes you have ever read?

"Don't Tell me the Sky is the limit when we have had a man on the moon"

Power is the ability to change yourself, others, and the world around you.
 
"I'm going to live forever or die trying."-Cpt. John Yossarian (Catch-22)
"If there's no such thing as a stupid question, than what kind of questions do stupid people ask?"-Dogbert (Dilbert)
"Kids in the backseat cause accidents, accidents in the backseat cause kids."-I have no idea, heard at school
"If your life had a face I would punch it. I would punch your life in the face."-Kim Pine (Scott Pilgrim)
 
Last edited:
Both from my Sig:
-Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus, and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, and the other for your freedom. -- BIG-GRIM (old gaming buddy)

-The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle.

And while playing jail:
"=(eG)=™LJ Coolio : dont snitch me bro"
 
Back
Top