ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Sep 12, 2010 #1 I was lookin at some video's and found this, you guys should check it out! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugw5L1RGiuE[/ame]
I was lookin at some video's and found this, you guys should check it out! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugw5L1RGiuE[/ame]
PBJ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,292 Sep 13, 2010 #3 Really goddamn epic editing in that. But not overdone. Nice! Some of those guys really had some skill, was real cool to watch. Thanks for postin' it!
Really goddamn epic editing in that. But not overdone. Nice! Some of those guys really had some skill, was real cool to watch. Thanks for postin' it!
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Sep 13, 2010 #4 Pretty sweet. But that's not real skill. Real skill is where you clutch with an MP5 in a scrim with 3 members of your team not even online. Just ask lava. Ahh, the memories of eGO's first CS:S scrim league.
Pretty sweet. But that's not real skill. Real skill is where you clutch with an MP5 in a scrim with 3 members of your team not even online. Just ask lava. Ahh, the memories of eGO's first CS:S scrim league.
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Sep 13, 2010 #5 I have always loved this guy's videos. He knows how to make it look really good, and usually he doesn't even need to edit anything. Great video.
I have always loved this guy's videos. He knows how to make it look really good, and usually he doesn't even need to edit anything. Great video.
Abdul Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Sep 6, 2010 Messages 2,495 Sep 13, 2010 #6 All i have to say is...WOW ! Great video. But didn't think the music fitted well.
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Sep 13, 2010 #7 It was a nice video Now if only I could do anything they did in that video... I think ill be the first to make an all jail frag video
It was a nice video Now if only I could do anything they did in that video... I think ill be the first to make an all jail frag video
K -King.exe EGO Zealot Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 1,615 Sep 13, 2010 #8 Already seen it but its a damn nice video
K kdvr I made one post Joined Jul 31, 2010 Messages 18 Sep 13, 2010 #9 Double headshot juan deags are the best.
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Sep 13, 2010 #10 Wow, this was like.. wow
C crazyrockets EGO Zealot Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 1,916 Sep 13, 2010 #11 Yea, i've seen other pieces of his work also!!! The player has too much skill!!!
P Parvovirus B19 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 1,747 Sep 13, 2010 #12 He actually used demos of me playing in this video. I was the guy getting owned every round D:
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Sep 13, 2010 #13 Dang...That's me in 5 years
R Ryan EGO Zealot Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,406 Sep 13, 2010 #14 Great video wish i could do that
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Sep 13, 2010 #15 that is one hell of a nice video
M McFattyAcidz I made one post Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 24 Sep 13, 2010 #16 I'm better than him (I gotta better away from eGO)
K Korea_xD EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 1,227 Sep 13, 2010 #17 Wow best editor/player ever...
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Sep 13, 2010 #18 Nice no scope double kills that was cool! jimmy is jealous
K Kim Possible Forum Fiend Joined Jul 20, 2010 Messages 696 Sep 13, 2010 #19 He must be a god of CS:S :0