Military Tribute **I did not make this video**

126scout

Poster
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
116
With the recent passing of the 9th anniversary of the infamous day 9/11 I figured this post may be somewhat appropriate I just tonight stumbled across this military tribute video linked here: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyXYot6wHuE[/ame]


and my words to say to it are as follows (posted in causes app on facebook):

I may only be 17 years old but I grew up in a free nation weather it be Canada or America these great hero's are the reason that I got to grow up free, god bless them all past and present may the fallen be known as brave hero's and may the ones out there fighting right now be given great strength in knowing that the world watches them and salutes them with the highest level of respect known for the unimaginable great deeds they have fulfilled. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and every other person's you are all hero's.


I know there are a fair amount of eGO members active in the military and these simple words reach out to you most defiantly you are hero's and I'm personally honored that you are a member of Edge Gamers Organization.
 
Amen Scout. God bless all who have and are serving out great country by keeping us safe when others won't.
 
Back
Top