Favorite Game?

1) Final Fantasy VII (best game EVER, don't deny it)

2) Fable series

3) The Sims 3 (don't ask)
 
My favorite game might be.... Star Wars Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy. Great game ^^
 
1. Suikoden 2
2. Castlevenia: Symphony of the Night
3. Sonic 3 + Sonic & Knuckles
 
1) Ultima Online (truest hardcore mmo pvp world)

2) Call of Duty 4 (pc multiplayer only)

3) Zelda Occarina of Time (back on the 64 :) )

Now I do have to admit, perfect dark and 007 for the 64 were pretty close to being number 3 just for the fact that they were a blast to fight your friends in :)
 
Wow nobody has posted it yet and I cant believe it...

Metal Gear Solid Series

Star Wars Tie Fighter

Goldeneye 007




Also AceCombat Series, Uncharted 2, Half Life 2, Mario Kart 64 Super Mario 64 so many others to choose from. Killzone 2 FFX Assasins Creed 2...
 
call of duty, medal of honor and god of war. I like every game i buy as long i can kill people :)
 
Wow nobody has posted it yet and I cant believe it...

Metal Gear Solid Series

Star Wars Tie Fighter

Goldeneye 007




Also AceCombat Series, Uncharted 2, Half Life 2, Mario Kart 64 Super Mario 64 so many others to choose from. Killzone 2 FFX Assasins Creed 2...

Nobody posted....Star Wars Tie Fighter and most of the games in your other list?
I would have posted some of those IF(in order)...

-Flight genre had more games; it was excluded from my list.
-I had played Uncharted 2
-TF2 didn't exist
-I remembered racing genre
-I remembered I did like one platforming game
-Maybe not Killzone 2.
-WEWY wasn't so awesome
and
-If the Metal Gear Solid series wasn't so awesome. Seriously, I'm going to edit my post and draw more attention to it. Best game series I've played.
 
Last edited:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. 1
Call of duty: Modern Warefare 2. 2
Fall out: Las Vegas. 3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top