Img Burn Prob

Bane

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
399
I keep getting this error in my logs


I 20:37:11 ImgBurn Version 2.5.2.0 started!
I 20:37:11 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Edition (6.1, Build 7600)
I 20:37:11 Total Physical Memory: 8,387,112 KB - Available: 6,868,132 KB
W 20:37:11 Duplex Secure's SPTD driver can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.
I 20:37:11 Initialising SPTI...
I 20:37:11 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...
I 20:37:11 -> Drive 1 - Info: ASUS DRW-24B1ST 1.03 (E:) (RAID)
I 20:37:11 -> Drive 2 - Info: XONADOX NSHMB0HQFCX 1.03 (F:) (SCSI)
I 20:37:11 Found 1 DVD?RW/RAM and 1 BD-ROM/HD DVD-ROM!
E 20:37:25 InterfaceThread Runtime Exception! - Message: EAccessViolation
E 20:37:25 Current StatusBar Text: 'Device Not Ready'
 
What are the chances that your burn-software is attaching to the BD-ROM? A burn software tyring to attach to a non-burnable drive would surely cause an access violation.
 
Back
Top