WoW Fans - come here!

Sheppard

Poster
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
246
Hello fellow WoW'ers, i just found a movie on youtube, about world of warcraft! Its 87 minutes long, but is just pure genious. I would say it has the potential to go into the movie theaters!

If your interested, go to youtube, and search - Tales of the Past.

go to the first movie.

Enjoy!
 
No way i aint sitting and watching a world of warcraft video for 87mins lol
 
WoW is OW!! DOnt like that game, because I played it at my Cousin's House. DOnt like it at all.. TF2 is better..
 
You cant compare TF2 and WOW they are two very VERY! dofferent games,





But yeah TF2 is better :D
 
A buddy of mine showed me this video a couple weeks ago, we watched all three parts in succession. (The one he's talking about that's 88 minutes long is part 3).

It's incredible.
 
the only wow related stuff ive ever seen was the leroy jenkins vid and some guys bashing a wow funeral...both are funny and sad at the same time
 
I've played WoW off and on since it's first week of play. Great stuff.
 
I have been d/l the trail for about 3 days now on and off. I can't wait to play it. I just don't know what to be.. =/ . Anyways isnt the first month free, for real people who bought the game?
 
I enjoy MMO's, but got tired of WoW itself. I currently play Tabula Rasa.

And indeed you cannot compare a game like TF2 to WoW. That's like saying "I don't like golf because football is better". Sure, they're both sports, but they're completely and totally different, and often don't cater to the same audience.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top