Regarding Razor Nik's multiple accents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pow3rcrazy

I made one post
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
12
I mean, no offence to the kid, but I shouldn't have to hear him fake a russian accent when just yesterday he was speaking perfectly normal. Apparently he says hes using a voice changer. Probably not true since voice changers sound like this:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly5pSTtGxD4[/ame]

Also, Razor seems to find it funny to be disruptive and hard to understand. One day he was speaking like a robot for no apparent reason; barely anyone understood him.
 
Razor_Nik

I agree with power. The kid is cute at times, but often disruptive and immature. I know we don't discriminate on age, but he seems a tad bit immature.

As far as the voice changer I haven't heard much of him.
 
If you have a problem with someone post it in the dropbox. No need to make a thread to flame a guy.

As of the voicechanger if you think hes using one contact an admin that he may handle it.

Also why is something about Jail reguarding a player in the General Forum lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top