K Kamon?! Rookie Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 33 Sep 15, 2010 #21 I'd wouldn't like it if it started raining... cause it would go all slippy
P pillar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 2,968 Sep 15, 2010 #23 Idol said: Just another day at the office. No, really. I'm an electrical lineman. Yeah, really. Click to expand... u def got my respect then.
Idol said: Just another day at the office. No, really. I'm an electrical lineman. Yeah, really. Click to expand... u def got my respect then.
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Sep 15, 2010 #25 Wow, I linked that to like all my friends and it got removed because of copyrights now. I'm sad Wait, why is a engineering company patrolling youtube for copyrights.
Wow, I linked that to like all my friends and it got removed because of copyrights now. I'm sad Wait, why is a engineering company patrolling youtube for copyrights.