[quote1199851236=Tangerine]
What happened to the -=R|P=- clan?
[/quote1199851236]
Resistance Platoon is still out there. I am still a member of it as well, although it is merely a shell of what it used to be. I have been with R|P since 2003. I witnessed it grow into a great clan much like you have here. We had several servers, and we were like a family. Some of my best friends I have to this day I made in that clan.
Many disagreements between the membership destroyed R|P. It split the clan several times. I was in one of the splits (AO clan), but returned to R|P with my AO clanmates about 2 years ago. During the time we were away it really deteriorated, and Johnt, Slayr, and Artimus left to form eGO. John and Mike always told me I'd be welcome here. I kind of wish I would have taken them up on their offer a long time ago. Sorry guys. To you too Tom.
Take it from me... Johnt, Mike, Tom, and the rest who formed eGO took what was best in RP and made it far better here. If you love what they have built here, don't ever let infighting between members start here... it WILL destroy your clan. It will leave you with countless wasted hours, hours wasted arguing instead of enjoying yourself and the company of good people and friends.
Thanks again for welcoming me here. I am sorry it took me so long to get here. I hope to make many new friends here like those I made in R|P back in the "good old days".
Sincerely, your clanmate,
Dale Rossman aka: -=R|P=-Kraut_Killer, [AO]Kraut_Killer, and now =(eGO)=Kraut_Killer.