- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 12,920
LOL.
So, I was wondering if by any chance anyone has ridiculous phishing attempts saved? I got this one about 2AMEST. It's rather a pathetic attempt and it made me laugh, so I'd thought to share it with you.
The name was stupid, like "kaboodles" or something, haha.
So how about it, does anyone else have any ridiculous phishing attempts saved?
So, I was wondering if by any chance anyone has ridiculous phishing attempts saved? I got this one about 2AMEST. It's rather a pathetic attempt and it made me laugh, so I'd thought to share it with you.
Never tell your password to anyone.
NameRemovedDueToPrivacyConcerns: yo
NameRemovedDueToPrivacyConcern: im an admin
NameRemovedDueToPrivacyConcern: from stea
NameRemovedDueToPrivacyConcern: steam
NameRemovedDueToPrivacyConcern: we need your password
NameRemovedDueToPrivacyConcern: to verify ur status
NameRemovedDueToPrivacyConcern is now Offline.
The name was stupid, like "kaboodles" or something, haha.
So how about it, does anyone else have any ridiculous phishing attempts saved?
YO DOG, I'M AN ADMIN FROM STEAM, SEE? HERE'S MY SHINY STEAM BADGE THAT SAYS GIVE ME YO PASSWORD OR I'M GONNA HACK YO ASS. I'M SERIOUS. DON'T BELIEVE ME? FINE!![]()
OK SIR ADMIN STEAM. PLEASE DON'T HACK ME. MY PASSWORD IS..Wait a second..Valve always told me never to give out my password..I GOT YOU NOW.
Last edited:
















