Need help with XP

SgtBeavis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
2,101
Ok so I now have a Macbook pro and I want windows on it so I put windows XP on it and for some reason it wont show up that I can connect wirelessly to the internet and I REALLY need to figure out how to do that can someone please help me with this problem? I've used google, bing, even youtube and nothing the only thing i've come across is how to connect and people that record the videos only say right click wireless connections which is what is NOT showing up even tried installing driver and no still nothing any ideas?
 
There was another thread in Tech Talk about the same problem.
Please refer to that for assistance. If a moderator wants a thread moved, they'll move it.
 
Ok so I now have a Macbook pro and I want windows on it so I put windows XP on it and for some reason it wont show up that I can connect wirelessly to the internet and I REALLY need to figure out how to do that can someone please help me with this problem? I've used google, bing, even youtube and nothing the only thing i've come across is how to connect and people that record the videos only say right click wireless connections which is what is NOT showing up even tried installing driver and no still nothing any ideas?

Wait, you installed a driver for it? The driver apple gave you? Or did you just find a driver off the internet?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top