Be Gone

InkSix

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,833
I know I'm not very active in the division, but anyway I wont be around even more. My wife is leaving me, so, I don't really feel like doing anything. I don't know, I don't know why I'm writing this. I guess I wanted to tell someone, sorry. But, I guess you wont have to worry about me sniping in Kalt. I don't nkow.
 
Im sorry to hear things aren't working out for you, and i hope things will start looking up soon :/
 
that is not good at all sorry to hear that.

Always look on the Bright side of life.
 
Sucks. Maybe one of the worst reasons why a member won't be active besides a members death or permanent physical/mental debilitation.

I'm sorry that's happening to you.. I predict you won't see any point in Video games for a long time.. Hope the break up goes smoothly at least
 
man I'm sorry and I hope with tme things get better - maybe in a few weeks some gaming may help you forget things - gaming helps me escape reality :) -reality sucks
 
That is never a good thing. I am sorry to hear this bad news. I really hope things change. Look up. Theres always something to smile about...
 
I'm sorry to hear this :-/ Hopefully things get better for you, like most others already said, try to look on the bright side of things.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top