we go to greece for 2 weeks

FLYING DUTCHMAN

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
1,372
Hey guys

Tomorrow morning 5:30 am we fly to greece for a 2 weeks vacation :)

I hope I can fix the conection on my laptop,but I am not able to play online games because there is not a good videocard onboard
I hope to stay on the website and on steam

Save up some of your bullets for me,I'll be back soon :P
 
Hey Dutchman have a nice vacation! What island are you going to? Rhodes? :D
 
Have yourself a lovely time and enjoy it. See you when you return :)
 
I hope I can fix the conection on my laptop,but I am not able to play online games because there is not a good videocard onboard

Nah man go enjoy yourself! Travel and meet new people. Gaming you can do at home. Vacation... Rest and relax and enjoy the scenery!

P.s When you come back we may go easy on you in DoD :P
 
oh no, always the same people who are lucky.
Joke.
no no, enjoy your well deserved holiday
I'll shoot you chickens.:-)))

σε εντός δεκατεσσάρων ημερών.(to within fourteen days)
groeten aan Pres en je kleine zusje.(now klein)

pat.
 
Thanks guys

The island Lesbos is also very nice and we(me,my wife and my sister) have much of fun here

I'll be back in 1 week :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top