Braggin Bout Frags - Resurgence!

Kevimaster

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
4,757
bragginboutfrags.png


Resurgence!​

Hey guys I'm Kevimaster, a TF2 EC Advisor for those of you who don't know me, and I've just recently taken the position of Braggin Bout Frags Team Leader to get the project rolling again! I'm just here to let you guys know whats going on!

We are going to be restarting making BBF Videos! I need you guys all to record your frags and send them to the new Braggin Bout Frags e-mail address below! I can't make this happen and I can't make this work unless I have you guys helping me out here.

I've set myself a strict schedule, 2 and 1/2 weeks until the first video is finished! Note, that this doesn't mean 2 and 1/2 until its up on YouTube, but until its ready to go up on YouTube (I don't really know how long it will take to get it up on the eGO YouTube page). That means I want as many clips as you guys can get me in the next week and a half so we can have an awesome return show!

Our new e-mail is: [email protected]

When you send your e-mail in please title the subject as [YourDivision]Your Name Here - BBF Submission]

Inside your e-mail please use the template


In-Game Name:
Division:

Link to file download: (exclude if file is attached)
Notes: (include things like the map and where in your recording the frags you want to submit occur)
​



Oh, and if you don't know how to record in-game simply open up console by pressing ` (right below escape on standard US keyboards) and type 'record filename' into the console that opens, without the quotes of course. to stop the recording type 'stop'. To play back your recording later type in 'demoui' to console and then follow the easy to use interface (only worry about load and play).



Send those clips in!

Hope to see many e-mails in the next week and a half :)

-Kevi


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVQyYiRVPbI[/ame]
 
Yaaaaaaaay its up again i was enjoying it very much and im so happy its up again ! Thanks Kevi.:)

Will send some demos :)
 
Fantastic to hear your getting things moving again
 
awesome, just in time for competitive play and weeks 3 and 4 realism, the good stuff!

Guys: Record a demo in EVERY realism event. Some shots or actions can't be missed!
 
What if we sent them for the old E-mail would that mean we would have to resend it to the new one?

As in i sent a whole bunch of videos when the other guy was a head of it. Would you be able to retrieve it or no?
 
so it doesnt really matter when the demo's are from? cause i have a few from a month or 2 back, like a 7 kill streak in realism :drool:

also, i hope it isnt just filled with ubered heavy's.... :sleep:
 
Last edited:
Go ahead and send in your old demos also :)

And no, it doesn't look like we'll be able to retrieve anything from the old e-mail address :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top