I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Sep 22, 2010 #1 Hi guys it's 7.15 am 09.23.10 in45 minutes I am going into hospital for an op on my right hand so I may not be on for a couple of day's depending how it goe's. Cya you as soon as I can. :thumbup:
Hi guys it's 7.15 am 09.23.10 in45 minutes I am going into hospital for an op on my right hand so I may not be on for a couple of day's depending how it goe's. Cya you as soon as I can. :thumbup:
N Nomad. Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2010 Messages 251 Sep 22, 2010 #4 No wonder you were just ripp'in it up on ava ...lol , gett'in in a li'll kill'in before the cutt'in starts . Get back soon:thumbup: Nomad.
No wonder you were just ripp'in it up on ava ...lol , gett'in in a li'll kill'in before the cutt'in starts . Get back soon:thumbup: Nomad.
B BaCkStAb! Forum Fiend Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 729 Sep 22, 2010 #5 hope the operation goes well.
CaptGoomba Famous Joined May 12, 2008 Messages 491 Sep 22, 2010 #8 hope all goes well, your going to be missed. ill pray for your speedy recovery
Y ( . Y . )Pola Negri Poster Joined May 11, 2007 Messages 230 Sep 22, 2010 #9 You take care brother and get well fast!
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Sep 22, 2010 #10 London, I hope all goes well for you with your surgery. We will miss you, so get healthy soon!
C CP3Nation-Cowboys EGO Addict Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 1,382 Sep 22, 2010 #11 Good luck London! We hope to have you back very soon!
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Sep 22, 2010 #12 London, I thought we told you that you couldnt punch any body any more! Good luck, hope to see you back here soon.
London, I thought we told you that you couldnt punch any body any more! Good luck, hope to see you back here soon.
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Sep 22, 2010 #13 We'll leave a light on for you. Heal fast.
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Sep 22, 2010 #14 I'll miss you in avalanche. See yah soon, Hope all goes well!
F fishman14 Poster Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 192 Sep 22, 2010 #15 Hope all goes well! See you whenever you come back ! take your time no need to rush!
B BG(Warrior) EGO Addict Joined Jun 13, 2010 Messages 1,395 Sep 23, 2010 #16 GL man and get well fast
C critPanda Rookie Joined Jun 30, 2010 Messages 40 Sep 23, 2010 #17 goodluck! hope to see you on ava soon
S Silent_Predator EGO Addict Joined May 9, 2010 Messages 1,281 Sep 23, 2010 #18 hope all goes well London... heal up quickly my friend. Matt. SP.
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Sep 23, 2010 #20 Good Luck London! we hope you are coming back soon as possible