HLX_Stats DOD:S

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hello,

When i typ "rank" in dod's. I see: "Position (HIDDEN) of 20.455 with 7.000 points. What the hell is that?:P

And also I dont see my incoming points in the chat anymore, how do I make thim visible here again?

Thanks:P

~BlackBird.
 
Well... i tried that. If i typ HLX_Display 1, in console. nothing happens.
 
JayFlip said:
Maybe try it in chat as well, just to be sure if it works or not?
This should work. However...


Well... i tried that. If i typ HLX_Display 1, in console. nothing happens.

If you're going through the console you'll have to use the 'say' command in front of the variable assignment.

ex.
Code:
say "hlx_display 1"

I don't remember if capitalization matters, but generally all lowercase is best.

hlx_display should control messages about accumulation of points

/hlx_hideranking will toggle the display of your rank. So I think typing
Code:
say "/hlx_hideranking"
in the console should turn your rank display back on.
:)
 
Thanks i'll try that:)

It didnt work:S

Stil: "(HIDDEN)" instead of my rank number.
 
Last edited:
it might be down, cause earlier i check it said the same thing and then i just played and checked it again, and it's back, i think it just a server issue, should be back soon.

and points don't matter blackbird :P
 
it might be down, cause earlier i check it said the same thing and then i just played and checked it again, and it's back, i think it just a server issue, should be back soon.

and points don't matter blackbird :P

K thanks, and yes i agree with you on that one, thats why I turned it off for about 6 months. But now im bored and would like thim on again:P
 
Still not solved. Its a prob on my pc i think, it works for the rest.

Anyone with a solution?
 
hlx_display 1 in global chat should work if stats are on and working. Try doing it in a different server if it's not working in Anzio.
 
:) Thanks everyone. It worked. For some reason it didnt work before but now it all back to normal again, thanks.

Solved - Thread can be closed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top