First Person View while in spec

ChetHoppens

I made one post
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
6
Hi folks,,,
When I'm playin strand (only one ive noticed) ... and I die (rare, but happens) ... I should be able to hit jump and change my views of spectate. This does nothing on this server, all I can do is free-wheel look around.

On almost any other server I play ... jump = change view in spec mode.

Any thoughts?

ty
 
You can only view free-wheel lookaround while you are dead. I think? if you are in spec mode (not in a team) you can change
 
I guess that is an option ron ... but oh my what a pain, especially when you want it to be a quick thing. *shrug* This is the only server/s this happens on.

Silent, yes, free-wheel is when I'm dead ... other servers allow you to just hit jump once and it goes to first-person view. When I said "spec" ... I meant dead I guess, I dont go into just spec ever.

thanks for the replies.
 
I want to guess not sure, but i feel leadership has it set this way so when you die and wait up to 15 second to respawn you cant follow a person and know where he is and possibly ghost fellow friends that are playing with you and that are about to punch someone, that's the only idea i got from that. if you would like leadership to review this might drop it in our new dropbox we got on the bottom of the forums it will never hurt and its only a suggestion and dont worry only Advisors and higher can actually read the drop box :)
 
thanks BL4SPH3MY. I'll go look for the idea box now.

I don't know, for me to be entertained while being dead doesnt seem like a huge security breech for future game play in that round. By the time you would click around and find the area you're planning on going to next, you'd respawn anyway.

Was hoping for a "this is why it is that way" type answer .... but nobody really knows why.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top