Who wants casino cash????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sumac
  • Start date Start date
S

Sumac

Whoever gets 5 new recruits for the DoD division first (from the time of this post on) can have all my casino cash. It's only 119755, but hey should be fun. GOGOGOGO
 
Nice, get on it guys! I'll chip in, too. Even for 100G's 5 recruits isn't enough, added caveat: 3/5 new recruits have to attend the event taking place immediately after they're accepted!

You can do sooo much with that. Pool casino cash with Blue and hold a recruiting competition, 1st, 2nd, 3rd place for a month's worth of DoD:S recruiting. You'll have donations pouring in and you could probably get another 30-40 dudes trolling this forum by Halloween.
 
Would be nice if we could have a Recruiting competetion like Ronpaul said. in 1 Month we all are recruiting and there are a 1th , 2th ,3th place :)
 
Ill give all of my casino cash if they make 5 members leave! Just kidding, great idea Sumac! Im not sure how much cash i have but im willing to pitch in!
 
Ok so here's the deal, this isn't sanctioned by leadership, but I don't think it will be a problem. It seems there is some interest in donating casino cash toward recruitment. I would like to re-purpose this thread in order to gauge what kind of interest we are looking at.

So....
If you are interested in donating casino cash to this worthy goal please post the amount you would be willing to donate. Based on the amount of donations we can make a decision on what to award members for each new DoD recruit.

Name: Sumac
Donation: Whatever is left after this
 
OK I have two down. so is this official, Cause I think I migh be leading atm?

-Kiwi
 

Latest posts

Back
Top