C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Sep 28, 2010 #1 I don't know if it was the smallest but damn was it really well done... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD7eagLl5c4[/ame]
I don't know if it was the smallest but damn was it really well done... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD7eagLl5c4[/ame]
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Sep 28, 2010 #4 Theres a spot reserved in my heart for Dot and her brave misadventures.
K Kensei I made one post Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 12 Sep 29, 2010 #5 Truly Amazing! it takes so much time!
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Sep 29, 2010 #6 That was awesome. I loved the music
Mutsakman1 Poster Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 176 Sep 29, 2010 #7 That was really growse! The animation quality was...fantastic! Great find ^_^
G Gomezzz Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 687 Sep 29, 2010 #8 this reminded me of little big planet and for that i thank you
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Sep 30, 2010 #9 ya i got a little big planet vibe from it too