G Gomezzz Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 687 Sep 29, 2010 #1 I reformatted my dell xps 400 with xp. Now when I try to install the drivers from the dell resource cd I get the error "Unable to create folder 'C:\dell\drivers\xxx" any ideas please? Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
I reformatted my dell xps 400 with xp. Now when I try to install the drivers from the dell resource cd I get the error "Unable to create folder 'C:\dell\drivers\xxx" any ideas please?
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Sep 29, 2010 #2 go into the BIOS and disable the floppy drive -Blue
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Oct 6, 2010 #5 Bump as in it's fixed, that was the problem, or disabling floppy drive didn't work, and you still have an issue?
Bump as in it's fixed, that was the problem, or disabling floppy drive didn't work, and you still have an issue?