If you order now, I'll throw in a second beatin' absolutely free

Artinz

EGO Addict
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,258
Yes, after my 4 month stay in CS:S Divison, I am proud to say that I am once again a part of the TF2 Division, and I am ready to pick up where I left off (where that is, I don't know, it just sounds cool), and to actually collect on a bounty this time.

If you have no idea why I chose this quote for the thread title, its because I am back here, hence second. I know, it is dumb.
 
damn css is losing members to tf2 by the dozen !!!!!!!! welcome to zee awesome side
 
Please be certain to PM both Ill Legend and Trykael to let them know.* And since you are coming over from CS:S, please include Beta on that PM. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and just tell you to PM all your concerns to Beta. Consider him your personal advisor, not just for TF2 and eGO stuff, but for any questions you may have.

Welcome back!

*this part is serious; the rest, not so much.
 
This reminds me on I thinks Darth-s ex avatar, Come to the dark side! We have cookies
 
Seems like i was drawn into the trap too!

Well welcome to the bestest divsion, now youve left the fail division you may remove all this "I <3 justin bieber" rubbish xD
 
When one person leaves CS:S division, five others take his spot.

Have fun!

-Allan
 
But I thought you liked my stories!

Also, You guys are all spelling Bieber wrong.

Artinz is the number 1 biggest, bestest Justin Beiber fan in eGO!

Is that justin beiber stuff a joke?

Thought id let you know, Artinz won`t be happy! :P
 
Well welcome to the bestest divsion, now youve left the fail division you may remove all this "I <3 justin bieber" rubbish xD
Well, I liked Bieber before I left the TF2 division. I will actually quote the PM RESPAWN sent me when I pmed him that I was switching:
RESPAWN said:
Just keep in mind, you might have to trade in your Bieber addiction for an anime addiction now.
As you can see, chain of events was: TF2 -> Bieber -> CS:S -> TF2

And a side note: HOW DARE YOU SPELL HIS NAME WRONG! I BEFORE E EXCEPT AFTER C!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top