Hey all

Rizz

Active Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
269
Hey everybody, what have I been missing?? I'll be around the forums a bit more, no gurantees about in-game though. I've been pretty engrossed in school work and NHL 11, and longboarding, but what's up everybody??
 
Good to hear from you man!Nothing much new though but still having the same fun. Come back soon!
 
Well you moved to Head of eGO, but when you didnt accept it we decided to give it back. Also, you were elected President of the United States of Compton, but after a 36 second war, you were quickly taken over by Ron Paul, who is now King of the streets of Compton.
 
wait.. what? is that for real....?

no my friend, CWhit lives and he's stronger than ever

Good to see you again Rizz, haven't picked up NHL 11 but it's next on my list man, and the Devils? Die-hard caps fan, depressing yes, but this is our year! :glare:
 
relevant--

chick: "I SWEAR that coffee shop was haunted, the Kenny G CD literally FLEW off the shelf!"

dude: "... last time that's ever going to happen..."

Big Bang Theory, good times
 

Latest posts

Back
Top