I'm part of an alliance on a browser-based game (has about 300 members) and our current crest looks a tad outdated. So I got hit with some inspiration and now I working on a New version as a surprise for the leadership there 
Since i doubt any of you here play that game, Im going to post my progress here for critique :thumbup:
The sketchy part (which was a pain, because i cant draw dragon feet even if they were jammed into my eyes).
http://oi53.tinypic.com/14jrl9u.jpg
Then blocked in some color, added a few things, and now Im calling it a nite (the feet are giving me a headache
).
http://i52.tinypic.com/2ikrup3.png
PS: I've not drawn anything by hand for a looong time. This should be fun :bored:

Since i doubt any of you here play that game, Im going to post my progress here for critique :thumbup:
The sketchy part (which was a pain, because i cant draw dragon feet even if they were jammed into my eyes).
http://oi53.tinypic.com/14jrl9u.jpg
Then blocked in some color, added a few things, and now Im calling it a nite (the feet are giving me a headache
).http://i52.tinypic.com/2ikrup3.png
PS: I've not drawn anything by hand for a looong time. This should be fun :bored:



