Ba_jail_...?

What style of should it be?

  • Atlantis (underwater)

    Points: 3 25.0%
  • On a boat

    Points: 5 41.7%
  • Sky fortress

    Points: 4 33.3%
  • Other

    Points: 4 33.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Vexx

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
938
Since my scroll wheel broke, and I has no other way to zoom in and do other fun stuff with Source SDK, it's given me time to start planning more with my current jail project. What should the design style be? Should I go for a realistic kind of setting, or go all out and crazy.

Here's where this thread comes in. I want you, yes YOU readers of this to vote what map style would be awesome that you would like to see. I'll try my best to incorporate the most popular vote. Thanks guys! :D

Here's the option descriptions:

Atlantis: Kind of a run down, underwater setting. Since it's more of a dark and dank setting, the games are more on the dark side (Dark as in Nighthawks Entanglement kind of setting).

On a boat: Yeah yeah, start singing that song. It's a jail on a boat, with several fun "boat games" (volleyball, whoo!). It can either be a rundown boat, or a bright colourful boat.

Flying fortress: Yup. Floats in the sky. The danger being anyone can run off the edge to their deaths though (might get annoying, so that could easily be removed).

Other: Have your say in what you would like to see! :D


Have fun, be open minded, and let's see what the people of eGO want in their CS:S Jail! :D
Again, thanks guys. :3
 
I would have to go with a realistic jail. Sorda like a city jail or somehtin
 
It's nice to have a theme but make sure there's alot to do around the theme or your restricting yourself

I understand that. I'm trying to make sure I keep some of the traditional games around (S4S, 4 corners/couch game, maze, bhop, etc) but giving them a bit of the theme's twist. Also, adding on somewhat unique versions of the games. For example, instead of soccer, on the boat one it would be volleyball instead. :D
Basically, the whole theme thing is to make sure I don't get out of hand and make it look like just a bunch of random games mixed in with some cells. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top