OHHH NOES!!! DOD Update?

SPC.Cowles

Active Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
255
After a DOD:S update this afternoon, I attempted to connect to eGO servers. All servers would not connect and provided the error "the server you are trying to connect to is running an older..." (couldn't see the rest of the error.) I believe this update needs to be done on the server's software running DOD:S.


Some server guru please help!!!!! I am working a 24 hour cq shift and need something to do (like play the awesome eGO servers)!
 
The servers are down for now. It happened across all divisions that use steam. They will get to it, but it's going to be a bit. CSS should be back up and running mostly and TF2 will be going up soon. INS is also just fine.
 
lol fabbrini, Steam updates = fail to DOD:s but all in all its alright just thank the lord we got such dedicated eGO tech members to keep them all up and running!
 
wtf. They STILL aren't back up? Ugh.. I'm going into DoD:s denial.. WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU WANT ME TO DO ON A THURSDAY NIGHT!? HAVE A LIFE!?! I think Not!

Regardless I know that it isn't any of our Tech guys faults.. But, I do blame Gabe newel and valve for being silly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top