- Joined
- Oct 10, 2009
- Messages
- 719
So basically I'm looking for a (LIGHT) video converter. Mostly I use it to convert videos to my ipod touch (doesn't mean I'm only looking for a ipodtouch converter)
Again, Im looking for something very light & simple that gets the job done.
I've used some video converters in the past. There was one that was good, but forgot the name
lolll
I do use a professional video editing software (Corel VideoStudio Pro X3) that converts files but those are only for real HD projects/movies for a 22'+ inch screen.
Again, Im looking for something very light & simple that gets the job done.
I've used some video converters in the past. There was one that was good, but forgot the name
lolllI do use a professional video editing software (Corel VideoStudio Pro X3) that converts files but those are only for real HD projects/movies for a 22'+ inch screen.
Last edited:













