The Impossible done by Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote1199926753=Sheppard]
All Hail Bunnies and her critter paws of death!
[/quote1199926753]
Hahahahaha! Pow right in the kisser! Pow right in the kisser!
 
[quote1199934450=Twikster008]
whats so great about it ?
u only killed a nother player in game
[/quote1199934450]

But he's a council member + He is the Punchmaster x)
 
Caine's turn next :D! I'll be stalking slayr until the end of my days :]
 
[quote1199948615= Evil-Jeste® =KK=]
slayer hase over 1555 punch kills thats why
[/quote1199948615]
and dont forget that slayer also rarely getts punched himself, its has to be like a full moon out to get that close to slayer !amazed , plus, bunnies is a guy :D
 
LOL nice one bunnies, and twik its funny for slayr is the punching King,
Eire.32
 
[quote1199968098=slayr357]
LIES!!!!!!
[/quote1199968098]

Thats what I'm saying.

I've punched slayr once in my lifetime, and it was not very chivalrous. I think I has hiding in some horrid spot.
 
aaapng.png

:D
It was on Orange Tower, and he had to be lagging or something because I got him 5 or so more times after this one.
 
nice job =) Ba BAM!! right in the FACEEEEEE... (imagine i said that with a sssssssssss at the end, more like this... in the FASSSSSSSSE)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top